Access & Rights
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
What are ANALYSES and what are REPORTS
OEE Coach distinguishes ANALYSES and REPORT to analyse OEE data.
- ANALYSES are visual representations of a dataset, (Charts),
- REPORTS are (more) textual representations, usually lists, textual overviews etc.
How to access
Charts and Reports can be accessed through the main menu:
Both have a range of possibilities that will be described in the following chapters.
Static and Dynamic
OEE Coach has ‘static’ and ‘dynamic’ analyses:
- a Static analyses aggregates data over e certain amount of time into one chart e.g. a pie chart.
- a Dynamic analysis show how over time the development was of the data: often a line of barchart