Access & Rights
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Provides analyses of activities for each machine and each selected category of activity in the form of various Pareto display of
- Total time per activity.
- Frequency of each activity.
- Mean time for each occurring activity.
- Mean time between occurrences for each activity.
The usual maintenance parameters MTBF and MTBF is provided for EACH activity and category. An overview is provided all MTBx and MTTx for each category (P-W-F-L-U) is calculated.
Types of charts
|Pareto Duration||Displays in a bar chart the total length of time of all activities for a specific machine during a given time period. The bars appear in Pareto sequence.|
|Pareto Occurances||Displays, in a Pareto bar chart, the frequency of the activities for a specific machine during a given time period.|
|Mean Time To||Displays in a Pareto bar chart the mean time (average) per occurrence of each type of activity.|
|Mean Time Between||Displays in a Pareto bar chart the mean time between occurrences of each type of activity.|
|MTB – MTO Rates||Displays the Mean Time Of … and the Mean Time Between … KPI’s in an overview table.|