Access & Rights
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
7. More output than expected
In this example:
- Shift time: 500 min
- Production time: 100 min
- Waiting: 400 min
- Max output: 100min x 1000 pcs = 100.000 pcs
- Set speed 800 pcs/min
- Expected output: 100min x 800 pcs = 80.000 pcs
- Actual Output: 50.000 Good Product, 30.500 Rejects
- Availability 20% (100min/500min)
- Performance: 81% (Actual output / Maximum Output)
- Quality: Good Product / (Good+Rejects) = 62%
- OEE = 20% x 81% x 62% = 10%
How to solve the problem
The Output marked in red indicates that something is wrong there. Click the Validation Errors tab to see the details. Selecting the white-in-blue arrow brings you to the exact item where the error occurred: The output.
Either there is an error in the 30.500 Reject or in the 50.000 Good. Adapt one of the two values to decrease the total actual output below 80.000.
Once corrected, that error-indicator will disappear.