Access & Rights
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
Configure Masterdata Sensor
- Go to [Master] [Sensor]:
2. Select the machine where this sensor should register. Only machines that are set for automatic mode in the machine-master screen will be available for sensors!
Add a sensor to detect Good product first.
3. Press [Add sensor for Good product]
- Enter the IP ADRESS of the module
- The SLAVE ID only needs to be changed when multiple modules are connected in a daisy-chain, using the same IP
- The SOURCE is the register of the Input channel where the sensor is.
- DI00 = 16
- DI01 = 18
- DI02 = 20
- DI03 = 22
- DI04 = 24
- DI05 = 26
- DI06 = 28
- DI07 = 30
- The ‘maximum value’ is the value where your module starts counting at 0 again; normally this does not need to be changed.
- The multiplier is the amount of product that should be counted per pulse
- 1 puls is 1 bottle: set to 1
- 1 puls is 6 bottles: set to 6
- Press save when done
- Test your configuration:
- The sensor should be detected and you should see the read value, identifying the sensor is counting correctly.
Add a sensor to detect Scrap product (when applicable)
- Scrap and rework can be detected and is related to a good product. So after you defined the GOOD sensor, now press the ‘add reject sensor button:
- Enter the settings: If this sensor gives a puls; how should that be qualified? E.g. a sensor at a checkweigher detects SCRAP.
- Now select the scrap-type where the puls should be counted for
- Tell us at what digital Input this sensor is connected; DI03 = 22
- When there are more reject-sensors; repeat the steps for each sensor.