“I have an idea or request for an improvement, can I ask you to change my software?”
“Your feedback indicates to us the potential areas for improvement and provides us with insight into what is important to you. In addition, we find out what is possibly not clear enough. All these points of concern are put on the OEE Coach wish list. The items from this list provide the basis for New Service Packs or new versions of the OEE Coach.”
“So, you are not taking this one under consideration?”
“Proposals for improvement are evaluated and each one of them receives a priority status. Ideas can be useful or just ‘nice to have’. Some are of interest to all users, others to just one user. To service as many users as possible in the best possible way, we will have to prioritize.”
We appreciate when you send is your proposal via the OEE Coach support centre:
“Is there a way to get my request higher on the priority list?”
“Aside from the regular ongoing improvements, there is a possibility to accelerate the process. If your request is so important and you want to see it materialized as quickly as possible, you can request us to submit a proposal for improvement. In that case, we will propose a general solution that can also be used by other users. There are three ways to realize this:
1. Only for your situation
Your request is specifically geared toward your situation and we see no potential use for other users in it.
- we will attempt to change your mind;
- if you still want to have your request materialize, we will bill you for all the development costs;
- since your request is not going to be included in other software, the creation of new releases will require additional work. You will be billed for the extra costs.
2. A supplement, also for (some) other users
Your request is a welcome supplement to the software but is not on the priority list or adds little value for the other users. However, the request is so important to you that you do not want to wait for the release of a new version.
- we will develop, at your request, the modification for the OEE Coach and you will pay for all its development costs.
3. Useful for many other users
Your request is useful for many other users and is likely on the priority list already. However, you want to see results more quickly or you definitely want to have this request included in the new release.
- we will make an estimate of the development costs;
- we will evaluate its importance to other users;
- we will come forward with a proposal for cost sharing (usually we pay for 25-75% of the costs).