Access & Rights
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
Supported Operating System:
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- and later versions
Hardware Requirements Client:
- 2 GHz or faster processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- Screen resolution HD (1280×800) minimum; Full HD (1920×1080) recommended
- 40 GB of available hard disk space
- LAN port
OEE Coach uses a SQL Server database as a data storage system. In order for OEE Coach software to work correctly, it requires a valid connection to an existing SQL Server instance. The SQL Server instance can be installed locally or can be accessible remotely, through any network resource. This can be done before or after the OEE Coach installation, but it needs to be done by the customer him/herself.
It is important to properly configure the existing network devices (such as a router, firewall, etc) to allow OEE Coach software to successfully connect to a SQL Server instance.
Adequate port(s) must be opened in the firewall for each client, so that each client can establish a successful connection to the MS SQL Server.
OEE Coach requires MS SQL Server 2012 or later.